You will be responsible for Office Management:
- You keep the office running and you make our work space as comfortable as possible
- You are the primary contact with the facility manager of our building
You will lead and enhance the HR Operations:
- You will juggle many aspects of Human Resources, from personnel administration to employment contracts and vacation calendars
- You collaborate closely with our payroll provider.
- You identify and implement improvements in our HR tools and processes.
You will support our Management Team as Executive Assistant:
- You are efficient at following up on many different tasks, and you use that skill to autonomously manage tasks like invoicing, payments, setting meetings, etc.
This position is part-time (2 – 2,5 days a week), but can evolve according to the situation.